Friday, July 13, 2012

Products We Love: Oster Wine Opener

Product: Oster Wine Opener

Why we love it: It's a cinch to open wine bottles with this thing.  Seriously.  There is relatively no effort required!  You position it on top of the cork, hold the wine bottle, press the down bottom, and the cork comes right out!  Then press up and this wine opener will spit the cork back out for you.

I got it as a gift and originally I thought it was silly.  I had my trusty old Rabbit wine opener stand.  Some adjusting of the stand height and two flicks of my wrist and I had an open bottle.  I've probably gotten lazy in my old age, because this is way too much effort for me, now.  I'm giving the Rabbit to Goodwill on our next donation trip.  Unless any of our club members want it?

Where you can find it: Any store with a housewares section - Fred Meyer, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.

Price: $20

1 comment:

  1. ooh, I'll call dibs on your rabbit! we only have a super basic opener so I'm sure your rabbit, even though it isn't as fancy as the Oster, is a step up from what we have :-p

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!