Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wine Win Wednesday: Lange "Domaine Trouvere" Chardonnay

Wine: Lange Estate "Domaine Trouvere" Chardonnay

Lange Estate Winery and Vineyards is a local winery in Dundee, OR.  "Domaine Trouvere" is a label from Lange focused on using smaller lots to produce wines reflective of the land and soil (terrior-driven wines.)

Why it's a win: I feel like all of my posts about Chardonnays need a disclaimer.  99% of the time, I don't like Chardonnay. But every once in awhile I come across a Chardonnay that I do like.  Lately it's become a game with my friends - "who can find a Chardonnay Kristi will drink."

I like this Chardonnay because it's sweet, it only spent un petit peu time in French Oak, and doesn't have an aftertaste of butter and metal.

Where you can find it: Lange Estate Winery - my friends picked it up on a wine tasting trip this summer.  I'm not sure if you can find it in grocery stores...

Price: $28



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!