Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wine Win Wednesday: Barefoot Merlot


Wine:  Barefoot Merlot 


Why it's a win: Thank goodness my friend Anna-Lisa brought this over for book club a few weeks ago.  And thank goodness my friends couldn't get through the 6 other bottles at book club.  Because I got to break in to this tasty treat the other day and have it all to myself!

This merlot isn't too merlot-ey (come on, you know what I mean!) and has just the right balance of ripe berries and chocolate, with a delectably tart finish.

I hadn't tried Barefoot wines before, but I will definitely pick up another bottle next time because this was cheap AND it tasted good!  A combo you don't find too often.

Where you can find it:  Nearly any grocery store

Price: $5-$7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!